FIGHTING CORRUPTION: A Letter From Christopher Abara


Good morning AYONAC!
  My corruption complaint is against this government.
  My opinion is that fighting corruption partially is corruption itself.
  In that regard, I want to know why the Governor of Osun state is not invited by the EFCC, while Fayose of Ekiti state was invited the day after he handed over.
  I want to also know why the Ex minister of finance is not being prosecuted for fraud up till now.
  I consider it a crown on corruption for Oshiomole to be made the chairman of the ruling party said to be fighting corruption while there are many uncleared allegations of corruption against him,especially the one in court,fired by a clergyman from his state.
   Can someone explain why the ruling party now harbours a lot of ex government officials running away from the claws of the EFCC?
  There are many others,but let me stop here.

Christopher Abara

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corruption fight: 10,000 fans join I Go Dye tour

Nigerians in Ghana Prisons

Disobedience to court order is corruption: Emir